Wednesday, December 7, 2016

FDR was Warned about Pearl Harbor

Back in 2006 I had a labor for hire ad on Craigslist, and I met a lady who hired me for work.  A very good lady.  One of the best people I have ever known.  She accepted me into her family from the beginning, and was very generous.

The next summer when we cleaned out her previous home she was selling she gave me about 70 boxes of items she had bought at auction for her brick & mortar antique store.

One of the items was a scrapbook of 1945 newspaper clippings of the war in the Pacific.

One of the clippings was about a Congressman, I forget from which state, who was being hailed as a hero for not revealing to the public that he knew that FDR was warned about the coming attack on Pearl Harbor, and he kept it secret so that the Japanese would not know that we had broken their codes.  

I had tried to sell it on Craigslist with no luck.  When I showed it to my neighbor he loved it, but made a comment that it was probably not worth much.

So with a friend I made a the local Goodwill, the manager, who was a Vietnam vet, I gave it to him one day to thank him for what he had done for me.

I wish I had kept it.  Or saved that article.  Or photo copied it.

Maybe I will ask him for the article or a copy of it.

So there is the book about 9/11 titled "The New Pearl Harbor", because the author believes the government was warned about a possible attack and let it happen.



Well, the US needs prayer.  That's for sure.

Only God can change things, and save us.



God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment