Sunday, September 17, 2017

"It will be disastrous.".

It is after 2AM.  I just woke up after having a dream.  It was a lengthy dream that didn't seem to mean much.  But the ending did?

It ended with me walking through m front room and my mom was sitting there.  And a man was sitting by the doorway.  It was at night.  A table light was on.  There was a BIG block of watermelon there.  My mom just bought it?  I took a slice.

My mom was just staring down at the wall.  With a sad worried look? Turned toward the wall at an angle.

I asked her, "What's wrong, mom?".
She said, "I think I'm dying.".

I knelt down next to her and put my arm around her and said, "Is it ok if I stay here?". Meaning there with her with my arm around her.

I said, "It will be ok.".

She said looking down with that continuous worried said look and said, "It will be disastrous."

She was saying it as a statement.

I think she was talking about me?  Living here?  Or a member of my family?  Or something happening in the world?

"Disastrous" is a word I think my angels have used at times when I was writing to them? But I couldn't tell how or why since I can't hear/make out most of what they say.  Only words here and there.

I guess I will find out what my mom meant unfortunately.

Or I should pray. Pray for it to be avoided.  

The parts of he dream right before that don't mean anything, I don't think.

I was playing one-on-one basketball with my childhood friend in the YMCA gym.  Then went to get a drink of water in the gym fountain.

From there I was at the house watching a movie with my mom.  Of 2 actresses.

Then I walked through the front room with my mom there.

So I should pray about the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment