Thursday, July 31, 2014

Vintage 1950's Shawnee pottery planter, oriental boy with bamboo pot, USA 701 planter

After working at my grounds keeping job I walked down to the thrift store and found this piece. I was guessing it was Shawnee or mccoy. Wasn't sure.


Once I got home and did some searches I saw that it is Shawnee.

It is in great condition, too. No chips, cracks and not even any crazing.

I got it listed tonight

https://www.etsy.com/listing/198373015/vintage-1950s-shawnee-pottery-oriental?ref=shop_home_active_6

It was an ok day. Made some small sales. I did get a good number of orders packed & shipped. I did spend more money on tea cups though. I shouldn't have. I should be spending my money on home projects and furniture projects. I have enough tea cups, too.

I am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment