Tuesday, January 5, 2016

334 Search Views at 5pm: Reply from Etsy Support

So after having only 66 search views today at noon, here after 5pm I have 334 search views??

It looks like the jump started in the 1 o'clock hour:



This is the same type of thing that happened in the summer and oct & nov.  A low perio and then when my search views jumped it was in a short time period.

I got a reply from Etsy Support.  They said everything looks normal and my views are consistent.  Yeah, right.

They said not to look at such short time periods.

Sure, having 435 search views at 12 noon one day and then only 66 the next is normal and consistent.

They also showed me a link on Etsy showing to to use stats.  lol.  Ok.  Like today is my first day on there.

I think they know what is going on, but can't/wont' say.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment