Thursday, January 7, 2016

More than 1,000 SEARCH Views at 9 PM!

And 2,651 total views.




Wow.  I wonder what is going on with stats????

Search views seem obviously crazy and not true, but I am getting the total views with them though??

Has what Etsy has done actually HELPED my shop THAT MUCH???

When october was such a bad month for views???

Some people on the forums in a low views thread have said that Etsy search now favors shop with a lot of listings.  So that is true and it is because of the recent change to search the 2nd half of last year???

Last winter I had reached my all-time high of 480.
I thought I'd never see 500 search views.
Then I had some of those freaky highs this summer to set new records (those were testing days??).
I had two 400+ search view days in nov.
Then views dropped the end of november and I was in the 200's all of december.  With a day the week before Christmas with only 175 search views.

Then this week......

These crazy high, RECORD HIGH search views have me wondering what is going on??
AND.....waiting for them to drop like a rock back down to the 200's and 300's.

I am still believing that these views are not accurate.

Oh well.

Back to work.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment