Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Only 165 Etsy Search Views Yesterday; A Jump Today

It was disappointing that search views were still so low yesterday.  And only 1,010 total views.

Last year on the previous two days I had search views in the 230's.  With a day of total views in the 1,700's!

Views have jumped today.  I saw it in the midnight hour when I had 13.  For the previous days I'd have about 6 by 1:30am.

Even now, here at 10:25am I have 76 Etsy search views.  I have been in the 50's at noon for the past week.

Googl views were good yesterday.  I had 66.  And even here right before 10:30 am I already have 16.  I like to be in the teens by 12 noon.

A day recently I finished with only 35 Google views.  So 66 is high.  I haven't had 80 in more than a year.  Might not reach that again.  Because of Google and Etsy changes/"improvements". Maybe for Christmas.

Well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment