Tuesday, June 14, 2016

THE Pink?

So I worked at my garden job today.  Afterwards I went to the thrift store.  I got home about 5:30, and decided to hurry and pack a couple orders and take them to the post office before it closed at 7pm.

When I got in line at the post office there were 3 ladies ahead of me.  They were very chatty with each other.

The one said she had the Pink song in her head.  I forget the title of the song she said.  And she also said she wished she could move like Pink does in her video for the song.

So tonight I decided to check my Twitter account for any notifications.

I had 2 of them.  The most recent one was the PINK followed me:


I clicked on the Twitter profile and it has Pink's pic and what appears to be an accurate bio/description:


But I don't know if it is THE Pink or not.  Not many tweets.  And not many followers.

I looked at some of her tweets and it looks like it might really be her??

Even if it is not really her, I am not sure of what the coincidence means??

Probably nothing.

Oh, well.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment