Friday, June 13, 2014

NO MORE POSTS ABOUT MY ETSY VIEWS

I started posting about my views from Etsy search after a big drop on sept 6th of last year. I then started using this blog as a record for my views.

I know noone was to read about the views in my shop everyday. lol.

And I didn't intend to post so much about them. I intended to have an interesting blog that people woudl want to check on.

Well, I have finally started a private blog to keep track of my Etsy search views.

My first post was this morning and was about ANOTHER DAY below 200 views from Etsy search.

That was disappointing.

Views are down and staying down.

BUT.......I have made 6 orders today for a good amount of revenue!

I have still been makings teady sales, even though with the drop in the first week of april that month ended up being one of my 2 lowest revenue months in the past 2 years.

But revenue for may was great. So was the orders.

But views have been down and stayed down. Only TWO days of more than 300 views from Etsy search in the past TEN WEEKS! Wow.

Anyway, no more posting abot my views here. lol.

THey will now be private.

I am looking forward to this summer, for my vintage Etsy shop, and for developing this blog to be one that people would want to read and follow.

Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment