Sunday, September 28, 2014

Vintage 1960's Lane Mid Century Modern Credenza, Dining Room Furniture

I have a friend who is a real estate agent who I have been helping for years.  She was staging a house and wanted help finding vintage furniture and asked me to come with her to the thrift stores and said I could also do some shopping for my vintage Etsy shop.

The first saturday we went out was an adventure.  She had thought we'd be finished in the morning, but, as the plans changed, we worked all day until about 11 pm.

We ended up going back to one thrift store twice and both times I found some really nice things.  Right as I was leaving the 2nd time I saw this beautiful credenza they had just put out.  I snatched it right up for the great price!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/104223895/vintage-1960s-lane-credenza-66-buffet?ref=shop_home_active_16





  We actually had to come back a 3rd time to load it up into the pick-up truck. And bringing it home and getting it into my place was another experience.

Once we eventually got back to my place I had to get the neighbor to help me get it into my front yard.  Where it sat for a couple days, rain-free luckily, until I got pics taken and maneuvered into my home myself.

It is not in perfect condition. It shows some use on the outside.  But it is still in great condition, priced low to sell, and waiting for that perfect buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment