Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Power of Lies; The Real Lincoln and Lincoln Unmasked

One of my favorites sites is Prisonplanet.com.  Although I don't agree with all of the posts, I do find the site very interesting.

Today there is a post by Paul Craig Roberts:

 "Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-power-of-lies.html

It was a very interesting post and I just bought both of his books online to learn about the real Abraham Lincoln?

I don't read history books, and especially biographies, because I don't know what to believe any more. And I want to learn the truth. The truth about world events and historical figures. Past and present. The current state of the world and world events tells me that much of what is in text books is not true. Or, at least, there is much more to what has happened and is happening that is either not known or intentionally hidden and suppressed.  

Time to get back to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment