Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oh, No! The Neighbor is having "Poison Arrows" toward My House!

The next door neighbor is having a new fence put up for the past week or so.  On one section that was already a brick wall he had a decorative fencing that extended, with the brick wall height, to about 10 feet. I just saw that on top of that he is having the angled pieces that extend PAST the decorative fencing!!  There are all the ends of the boards pointing right at my house!!

Before he had them flush at the end of the decorative fencing and they were still pointing up at my house.  Now they are pointing directly at my house AND up at my house!!

Not Good!!  Not Good AT ALL.

That is bad chi.

They are Shars.  Poison Arrows.

"Poison Arrow: A type of inauspicious energy pattern. A very common poison arrow is where a corner of a room or an overhead beam points towards the inhabitants."
-Karen Rauch Carter, Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life

http://redlotusletter.com/feng-shui-poison-arrows-8-tips-show-you-how-to-recognize-and-stop-them/

Oh my.

http://feng-shui.lovetoknow.com/feng-shui-tips/poison-arrows-feng-shui

Not good at all.

I already have one mirror on the outside of my window sill from the corner of his house pointing at my house and bedroom.

I will be using more mirrors and other advice I gain from Karen Rauch Carter, my favorite feng shui practitioner:

http://www.karenrauchcarter.com/feng-shui-101/the-role-of-traditional-cures-in-feng-shui/

***I will add pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment