Wednesday, March 9, 2016

208 Etsy Search Views before 5pm

I have been feeling good that views from Etsy search have been good the past few days.  Better than I was expecting.  Better than february.  They've been as good as early december.

Here at 4:58pm I already have 208 views from Etsy search.  One of the earliest days I have reached 200 in a month or more.

I thought search views would stay down below 300 for the day because of the move Etsy made about clumping in search.  But my search views have come back.

I also have 1,256 total views already.

So people are finding me, and browsing my shop.

It has been a fairly productive day so far.  And it is mild and sunny too.  But the morning wasn't clear enough for good teacup pics.  Now I have to wait until next week at least for the next chance to take some.

Back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment