Monday, March 7, 2016

A High View Day in my Vintage Etsy Museum; Vintage Teacup Pic Taking This Morning

Etsy search views were high for the first few hours after midnight.  As they usually are on a monday.  There are people on the West Coast still awake and I am sure that is where the views come from.

Then when I got up early I saw that search views had dropped off.  But they have picked up again after 10am.

Here at 12 Noon I have 133 views from Etsy search and nearly 800 total views.

So people are visiting and browsing my vintage shop.

But with all the views, it has been a down week.

And I am already off of last years reveneu by thousands.

And even more thousands off of 2014.

My shop is on a downward trend.

Teacups no longer sell.

And the prices have gone down a lot.  I see it on Etsy and on Ebay.

Well, I did get up early because it was supposed to be a clear morning.  It was ok.  Not as clear and bright as I like and need for good teacup pics, but I got some taken:








Well, back to work.  I have orders to pack and ship.

I will stay open for now.

I have choices to make........

No comments:

Post a Comment