Monday, May 2, 2016

A Rare Antique 1880's Haviland Limoges Porcelain Square Teacup and Saucer

When I was searching for an antique Limoges teacup I was surprised to find this rare Victorian era Limoges china teacup and saucer.  I actually found one in pink and this one in blue and white from the same seller:.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155220024/rare-antique-1880s-haviland-limoges




 It is one of my most popular teacups in my vintage Etsy shop.



The pink one sold very quickly to a buyer in China:






I have have had a lot of success selling Limoges teacup in my Etsy shop.  I've sold most of them to Asians.  I try to have ones that are not too plain.  Some of the ones with the petite roses can be plain.  I try have colorful ones and ones with the larger roses and especially with gold.  And, of course, old ones.

As long as I sell on Etsy I will be on the lookout for Limoges teacups.

No comments:

Post a Comment