Thursday, May 12, 2016

Vintage 1930's Roseville Pottery jonquil 8" bowl

I have had success selling Roseville pottery in my vintage Etsy shop.  I have sold nearly every piece I have had listed. Some of the pieces took a while to sell.

I have this great piece of antique pottery listed in my vintage shop and it is popular:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/83951284/vintage-1930s-roseville-pottery-jonquil?ref=shop_home_active_97



From my experience Roseville is hard to find at a bargain price to resell.  It is popular on other online sites and is almost always priced high.  Unless it is damaged.

My pottery bowl is still in beautiful condition.



All of my Roseville pieces have been popular and I really want to add more pieces to my vintage Etsy shop.  Especially the older patterns. And I know the blue is more desirable than brown, for one thing.

I wonder how much longer this piece will last??  I wonder what my next piece will be??

No comments:

Post a Comment