Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Dream of Driving in the Wrong Direction

I took a nap this afternoon and at the end of it as I was dreaming I was in a car going in the wrong direction.

We are in the left lane of a highway driving very slowly.  As I see traffic coming toward us, with a car in our lane, and a police car behind the car in our lane coming toward us, I say, "Wrong direction, Right?".

The person driving says, "Yeah.  As long as we're less than 7 (MPH).".

As we get closer to the cars we are in the middle lane and with a car also driving in the wrong direction as us a passenger in the back seat of my car says about bhot of our cars, "We're both going 8 (MPH)

The police officer stops and the officer makes the hand signal for us to stop, and I hear loud police sirens to the right of us.

Then I woke up.

I don't think it meant anything.  But it was clear.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment