Sunday, July 31, 2016

I Thought Yesterday's Views were Good Until.....

So, yesterday was a saturday.  And with search views being below 200 for most of the days for the past 3-4  I was glad to see that I finished with 266 views from Etsy search.

Saturday has been my highest view day.  So it is not really anything that great or out of the ordinary.

BUT then I checked stats for the same day last year, July 30th, and Wow.

Last year on July 30th I had 486 views from Etsy search!  Holy heck.

Yesterday I finished with  more than 1,200 total views.

Last year I had 2,172 total views!  Wow.
Although, with the changes Etsy made to our shop layouts total views are not an accurate indication of how active our shops are.

2 sales yesterday.  For less than $100 revenue.  Not good.
1 sale the day before for less than $40 revenue.  Not good.

Disappointing numbers still.

I have choices to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment