Monday, August 8, 2016

Hight Total Views Yesterday; High Search Views This Morning

So this weekend I had high total views in my vintage Etsy shop.

Saturday was my higher search view day of the weekend with 237 views from Etsy.  This summer saturdays have become my higher search view day.  Sunday was the higher day for years.

I also had more than 1,400 total views on saturday.  Because of Etsy adding pages that has increased my total views from when they first changed the new layout in April.

Then yesterday, sunday, I had a surprising drop in search views down to only 194.  It being a sunday I thought I'd be over 200 again.  But I wasn't.

BUT....I had 1,616 TOTAL views.

So people are browsing my shop.

Even this summer with the big drop in search views I was also having a big drop in total views.  I had some days with search views in the 150's-180's and total views only in the 800's.

And in the beginning of the year before the change in the shop layout I was getting search views in the 300's and some days in the 400's, and I'd have total views from 1,700 to 2,000 or so. But yesterday, with so many fewer search views I still had a good number of total views.  A Good Sign!

And then here this morning I woke up to about 80 search views at about 8am.  When I've been having only in the 70's at 12 noon lately.

And now here at 10:01 AM I have 96 views from Etsy search!

It is a monday and search views will be HIGHER than yesterday, sunday.  A big change for this summer.  I expected search views to be much lower today than yesterday.  As has happened all summer from sunday to monday.

Another good sign!

It was even a good weekend for direct Google views.  Both days were in the 60's.  Even though this summer I've had week days of direct Google views in the 20's. And the weekends have been higher.  As expected.  It was still encouraging to see.

Oh well.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment