Thursday, May 22, 2014

21 of My Monet Brooches are NOT showing in Etsy search results!

I was curious if any of my items are showing in search. I did not know which item to try to find. So I picked "monet brooch".

I have 23 Monet brooches in my Etsy shop.

My first brooch showed on page 18. The 2nd showed on page 24.

On page 22 or 23 there was a brooch that had "monet brooch" in the tag, But NOT in the title! Supposedly for Etsy search you have to have the keyword in BOTH to be relevant!

I did not see another one of my monet brooches!!! Only 2 showed in 56 pages of search results!

AND on page 52 there was a Sarah coventry brooch (mistagged) and 2 Napier brooches (also mistagged)

WOW. I can't believe it. 21 of my brooches were not even in the search results.

Unless I did something wrong? And did not read the results correctly? And did not sort the results correctly??

Wow. Not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment