Sunday, May 11, 2014

The New Normal: Low Views

Here on a SUNDAY, my busiest day of the week for months, at 6:15pm I have only 162 views from Etsy search.

Here is is 6 weeks with ONE day of more than 300 search views! Wow.

And part of The New Normal is to reach 200 views from Etsy search from 8:30-9:30. For the first 3 months of the year I was reaching 200 from 2-5pm.

The past 2 days views have been in the 220's. Disappointing. That is lower than 2011 when I had only 400 listings.

I have not even looked at my wed stats when I had about 150 views from Etsy search!

I need to stop adding to my shop. Stop working on it. If I don't sell much except tea cups internationally and views are down considerably, then it is time to find a new place to sell.

Time to start listing and selling more on ebay?

No comments:

Post a Comment