Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Low View Day....On the 1st of the Month

Here at 10:09 pm I have only 178 views from Etsy search! I probably won't reach 200!
Disappointing.

Views are staying down.

So this month I won't be listing new or renewing.

If people aren't seeing my items, it is not worth it to keep adding to my shop. I already have more than 1,100 items listed.

I made a mistake of trying another Google Adwords ad this afternoon. It was expensive!

I don't know how I signed up differently, but I had the setting of automatic maximum CPC and it was about $2+ per click! I spent $30 in less than an hour!

But I was on the first page and got the clicks.

I could have spent $400 for not even a full day today.

So I have to figure that out and try it the way I had it at about 20c/click. And set a budget per day. And per month.

I need to advertise. To try to make up for the THOUSANDS of lost Google & Etsy search views.

It has been only an ok day. Made 1 sale. It as a quick one. A brooch I just listed a few days ago sold for a good profit. Took some pics, but did not list the items. Didn't get any organizing done. Tomrrow for that.

A little tv, then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment