Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Agenda 21 Being Implemented in Pittsburgh, PA???

I don't recall how I first became aware of Agenda 21.  But now that I know what I know about it, I am on the lookout.  I can see it being enacted by State and Federal depts locally and nationally.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/08/22/Green-infrastructure-comes-to-Schenley-Park/stories/201408220034



I have a friend who doubted the influence of the UN on America.  When I just sent him Google results of Agenda 21 he didn't write back.  He still does not write back when I bring it up to him.

There was also a storm runoff system built just outside of Pittsburgh in Etna.

I believe that not very many people in Western PA even know about Agenda 21.  So they can't spot it being implemented.

Time to wake more people up.  Especially in Western PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment