Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Antique Victorian 1800's Middletown Plate Co quadruple plate teapot, silver plate teapot

One day an interior designer friend of mine, for whom I also do work, asked for my help and also wanted me to meet a consignment shop owner friend of hers just in case the shop owner and I could make a business relationship involving tea cups.

Well, after helping the interior designer and meeting the shop owner on the ride back to my home the interior designer insisted that we stop at the Goodwill along the way.  I am glad we did.

I found a Wormely dining chair, a beautiful Haeger vase, and several other items including this great antique silver plate teapot:





I was thinking that it was Victorian and when I got home and did some research I found out that I was correct.

It was the next morning that I took some pics and got it listed"

https://www.etsy.com/listing/196236342/antique-1860s-middletown-plate-co?ref=shop_home_feat_4

It is smaller than average teapots, but still beautiful.  And it's in great condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment