Friday, April 26, 2013

So I decided to hunt on ebay for another tea cup.  Even though I know I shouldn't because I have more then enough. And I also want to diversify my shop and not be primarily a tea cup shop. And also to just save some money and not spend all my profits like I have been.

Well, I think I did pretty well. I made an offer and it got accept for this great Aynsley D. Jones tea cup:


Then I searched again for another tea cup, even though I knew I shouldn't, and I found this great looking Royal Chelsea trio for a very good price and bought it:


For my Etsy shop I renewed this beautiful Victorian buckle this morning and it got some views and a heart. I had been searching for jewelry on etsy one night and found a piece I liked.  So I searched the shop too and saw this buckle. It was listed without a makers name and to me just the beauty and quality that it appeared to be I thought it was worth much more than the list price.  Once I got it I saw that it was marked FN co and was antique and possibly Victorian:


https://www.etsy.com/listing/80801382/rare-antique-fn-co-fishel-nessler-brass?ref=shop_home_active




I think it will sell. It has to. It is a beautiful piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment