Monday, April 22, 2013

Today I worked at my part-time seasonal job as the groundskeeper for a private home.  It was a beautiful, sunny day!  NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY. Temps in the 60's. I finished some mulching, took the large, potted plants outside into the garden, and touched up the pots with black paint.

The 3 wysteria trees have buds, the peonies are about 2 feet tall, the dogwood was starting to bloom.  The trees were blooming, too.  The garden is coming to life.

I'd spend moments just standing in the garden taking in the blue sky and sunshine. I was glad to be there.
It was a good day.

Afterwards I made the walk to the bank and then to Goodwill.  I think I found some decent themed color books. For adults. And a pencil signed print dated 1983.  It is hard to make out the signature. So I will have to do more research.  I think I did ok at goodwill.  

Came home to a sale in my Etsy shop, shoponsherman.etsy.com and more packages of tea cups on my porch. One is a very nice Aynsley set from the 1920's.  I'll try to take pics of it in the morning and list it right away.  When it sells I will make a nice profit.

One of the packages I got in the regular mail was an old Monet glass brooch. Wow. It is so much more beautiful in person.  I can't believe the price I paid for it. I will try to take pics of it and try to list it ASAP.
Here it is:

  https://www.etsy.com/transaction/127884137

I have so many tea cups still to list in my shop and I had taken pics yesterday that I wanted to get at least one listed tonight.  So I listed a pink trio from Bavaria.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/76699968/antique-pink-tea-cup-and-saucer-plate?ref=shop_home_active

It was put into a treasury very soon after it was listed:

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzA1NDk1MjR8MjcyMTc3NTA1MQ/pink-lovers?index=0&atr_uid=

Well, I am about to head to bed.  It was a good day.  A productive day.


No comments:

Post a Comment