Monday, April 29, 2013

well it has been only an ok day.

I did finally make a sale. Another tea cup. Made a small tea cup sale yesterday about noon.

I made my first trip to the post office and shipped my ebay sale. A large print. I got insurance on it and didn't notice that there was an extra $14 charge for insurance because of the size.  Then, my second trip to the post office I shipped the large, heavy plaster Last Supper wall hanging. I lost $7 on shipping for that. And I hope it even makes it.  

Not to mention my throat and breathing and swallowing are bothering me. I have trouble swallowing now when I eat. Because of my throat.  I hope its not serious. I've had people online praying for me. I have prayed and asked for healing many times. I hope its not cancer. It's something. My throat closes at night and I wake up gasping for breath. And it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Now I still have to pay the bills. And resolve other financial matters.

I am not sure it was worth it to have my Etsy shop?????

I don't know what to do. I should close up and take my cash and go start over some where. I have so much here. And so much time and money invested in all of this.  And I have had to deal with something with my health every day for months now.

Guess I am going to go shopping for something to eat. Hopefully I can swallow. And don't choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment