Friday, April 26, 2013

Today has been a pretty good day.

I worked at my grounds keeping job and it was a beautiful, sunny day. I had some planting to do. And also had to repair the birdbath fountain.  The plants have grown noticeably just since wed.  The wysteria had more blooms.  Here is one of them in the morning light:



Here is one of the others across from the previous one in the afternoon light:

The white bleeding heart is blooming:


It was also payday. Which is always a good day. I made it to the supermarket to the bank in time, did some shopping, then made a long walk to catch the bus.

And I came home to 3 sales in my Etsy shop. One of the sales was the Silhouettes book I posted about on monday. It was based upon German die-cuts from the 1920's and the buyer is in Germany:

Then I sold a 4th item, an old Nippon teapot. A very well done teapot covered in large pink roses:
I am concerned about my very low views today. They are the lowest they have been since at least last summer. At about 9pm I had only about 600 listing views. That is the fewest in so many months. I haven't seen a number that low in I don't know how long. 

Overall, it has been a productive day. I worked. Got paid. And made some sales. 
I am looking forward to tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment