Sunday, April 28, 2013

Today here at nearly midnight I have 313 views from Etsy search. Yesterday was only 259. I have sold alot of my tea cups, which were the reason for such high search views, this month. If not for tea cups, I would be as low as when I had 400 listings or less. I have to do something about that. I need to get better things. Things that people would want. Like another piece of danish furniture or end table. Or sterling silver jewelry.

I listed a couple new things today.  A pair of doctor owls salt & pepper shakers:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/68910325/vintage-doctor-owls-salt-and-pepper?ref=shop_home_active


And a very nice Royal Grafton tea cup and saucer:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/130686460/antique-bone-china-tea-cup-and-saucer?ref=shop_home_active


I should have packed my orders today. I have the very fragile plaster last supper to pack and 3 other items. And even a sale from ebay.  I will do that tomorrow and also try to get some laundry done.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment