Saturday, April 27, 2013

wow, my Etsy shop ended yesterday with only 236 views from Etsy search. That is LOW. the lowest since last spring at least.

Today appears to be off to a better start with views.

I got some pics of tea cups taken this morning. Now I want to take some pics outside of some furniture and lamps. I have to find my tripod.  I also want to take a few more pics of some books.  I want to get more things than just tea cups in my shop.

Here is a piece of vintage Kent Coffey furniture set of drawers I was able to bring home one day.  A house was being cleaned out and this was on the sidewalk.  Too bad one piece of trim needs to be glued and it's missing the front piece of trim and there is some discoloring on the front. Looks almost burnt?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/72356698/vintage-mid-century-modern-furniture?ref=shop_home_active




It is a beautiful sunny day here again. And I have been in the house all morning.

Yesterday at my grounds keeping job I took a pic of one of the large flower beds that is ready for planting:

I also had to repair the birdbath fountain.  There are 2 beds near it that are also ready for planting. I put mushroom manure in all the planting beds a couple weeks ago:


I am off to take some pics! I have orders to pack and ship, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment