Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Vintage Tea Cups are NOT Showing in Etsy Search Today

When I woke up this morning I saw I was having a low search view day. And low total views.  I was only in the 30's for search views after 8am.

So I come home from work and see my low view day is continuing and that it is one of my lowest view days this year and last year.

I searched "tea cup" and through 24 pages I have NOT SEEN ONE of my listings.

My tea cups are taken out of search????

I have more than 500 vintage tea cups in my vintage Etsy shop, and I know when my views are low it is partly because I am not getting views from my top keyword search "tea cup".

I ALWAYS have 1 listing on the first page.  But for some reason they are gone.  ALL OF THEM.

Someone reported me???

It could be.  I have had some issues with other sellers lately because of copying me.

I have sent 2 emails to Etsy support.

See what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment