Sunday, November 29, 2015

Another High View Day

So I measure how well I am doing with Etsy search views at 7am, 12 noon, 7pm and at midnight, of course.

Here at 12 Noon I have 151 views from Etsy search!!  One of the highest view days since march.
For most of the past 8 weeks I'd be in the 60's-80's.

It is good to see my search views have come back/are high.  I thought they'd be permanently low because of Etsy's "improvements".  I thought search view totals in the 200's was the new normal.

But how long will these high search views last??  The past 2 years my views were actually higher right AFTER Christmas than for the weeks before.  We will see.

And I also have 744 total views today at noon.  So people are browsing my shop!  That is good to see.  Christmas shopping is under way.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment