Friday, November 6, 2015

Even Closer to Closing ShoponSherman

With all of my numbers having dropped so badly.  With no end in sight.

And today is ANOTHER low view, low revenue day.

Only 168 views from Etsy search here at 10:30pm.
I am going to finish in the 180's.
Last year on this day I had 350 views from Etsy search.

And Google views have dropped noticeably the past 2 weeks.

So Etsy AND Google have hurt my shop.

I feel like closing tonight.

I wish I could.

But I do think this is the end of my shop.

I will have to make the very hard, painful decision to close.
With so much stuff.
After having put in nearly 5 years of work every single day with no days off.
All the time and money and effort.

With really nothing to show for it.

I need to stop being stupid and spending more time and money on a shop that is not making any money.

Gross revenue is low.  With a BIG drop from last year.

Net revenue is LOW.  Less than minimum wage.

Etsy has severely hurt my shop.

I think this is the end.

I have decisions to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment