Saturday, November 21, 2015

The End is Near for ShoponSherman

Here on the 21st of november, I just made a sale for the first time in 3 days.  It was for $29.

More than 1,300 listings and in 3 days near the end of november, I make 1 sale for $29.
That's bad.

Time to close up.

On this saturday at the end of november,right before 7:30pm,  I have only 180 views from Etsy search.

Etsy's changes have cost me thousands of search views.

And so far I have had 6 days without a sale in the first 21 days of this month.
Last year I had 2 all month without a sale.
The previous 2 years I had 1 day each november without a sale.
And nov 2011, my first year, with only 200-300 listing I had only 5 days all month with a sale.

I have 32 orders so far this month.
Last november 21st I had 55.

With almost 50% less revenue this year for nov 1-21.

With 2,300 FEWER search views.
I have more Google views, but those views have dropped signifcantly the past 2-3 weeks.  From the 60's into the 30's and 40's.

It will be hard to close up.
I will take a big lose.
I have so much stuff.
And so much money and time spent on the things and on my shop.

But it is the right thing to do.

All of this will have been for NOTHING.

The end is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment