Saturday, March 8, 2014

350 Views Yesterday; 146 Views at Noon

I finished yesterday with 352 views from Etsy search. I have been happy that for the first 3 months of this year I have been reaching the mid to upper 300 views regularly. I think that is better than last year? Or at least close to being equal?

Here at 12:07pm I have a made it to 146 views from Etsy search. It is another high view saturday. The weekends have been my high views since AFTER Christmas. Not before.

Views from Etsy search have actually been very good. I have been surprised. Total views for the first 7 days of march are almost as good as last year. Another surprise.

My google views are still disappointing. Yesterday was only in the 40's. And only 8 at noon today.

Last march was one of my highest revenue months of the year and I was again surprised to see that I am only slightly below so far this month. With 23 days to go.

Last month was also my highest total view month of the year. I highly doubt I will match that. If I come close, I will be happy. But I have lost so many Google, Bing and The FInd views that I don't think I will come close. Again, I could have been doing so much better in my shop if not for the Google and Etsy changes of last year.

I still have tea cups to find. Maybe some pics taken outside since it is nice? I have outdoor work/clean up to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment