Sunday, March 16, 2014

High Views This Morning

It was another high views saturday with me ending with 358 views from Etsy search. And the disappointing 3 days ended with a good sale and several orders for the day.

Today is looking to be another high view sunday. Here before 10 am I already have nearly 500 total views, I am at 477, and already 141 views from Etsy search.

I owe it all to my tea cups. And to having so many listed.

It will be a challenge to try to get anything good to replace what I have sold the past 2 years. The local thrift store, where I built up a nice inventory at very low prices, gets nothing and/or junk now.

I have things to do this sunday. Maybe take some pics. Grocery shopping. Help a friend at her event. And watch The Amazing Race tonight!

It is starting off sunny. Hope it stays that way for another hour or two.

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment