Monday, March 10, 2014

Last Night's Dream, I was at an auction

I don't remember how it started, but I went to an auction in my dream last night. It was a lengthy clear dream, too. But it was not a real auction.

I went with a friend who I grew up with who passed away several years ago. He actually won the first item, a book, that the auctioneer didn't even say "sold" or say a price. My friend won it just by saying how much he'd pay?

At one point there was a nice set of tea cups that came up and the auctioneer went through the crowd and the bids went $1, $2 up to $200 quickly. Then one lady just say, "$1,000" and the auctioneer said, "SOLD!".

It was a lengthy clear dream, but did not seem like a message dream. It was not a real auction. It had the dreamy/scene changing type of scene to it. But, maybe it was a message?

No comments:

Post a Comment