Friday, March 7, 2014

300 Views at 8:30pm

It has been a pretty good day.

It was sunny this morning and I got some pics taken and most of them turned out very good. I got orders packed and shipped. I made it to the thrift store, but only got a couple t-shirts for myself. I have also had 6 orders today. Which I did not expect. The revenue was decent.

Now the not so good things.....I cannot find 2 different tea cup sets. 1 from a few days ago and 1 that I sold today. I don't know how the 1 set from a couple days ago could have just disappeared. It is one of my most recent listings and it is a bright color. The other one I still have to find the saucer. I've had the set in my shop for a LONG time. And I used to see the saucer pretty often. I had it in my shop so long that I actually RAISED the price to make it give it more value.

Now I just have to find them....if I still have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment