Monday, March 3, 2014

More than 400 Views Yesterday; Low Orders; Keep Shop Open?

I finished yesterday with 438 views from Etsy search. And more than 1,200 total views. Only 54 from Google.

Today will finish just over 300 views from Etsy search.....

.....and No orders. Wow. For the beginning of the month, when people get paid, usually the busiest time of the month. No orders for 3 days. The first time that has happened in weeks.

I will probably just end up selling tea cups when I do make my next sale.

I think I have done the best I can do. It might be time to close up.

I had built up a great inventory from the local thrift store that I was able to sell my first 3 years, but now it gets nothing good. The only decent things to sell are cheaper things.

It is not that easy to acquire decent vintage & antique items. I sold my best stuff. Can't replace them. Time to move on??? For that and other reasons, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment