Sunday, March 9, 2014

High Views at Noon; 7 Orders

I woke up to 6 orders. Mostly tea items, of course. And I just had another order a few moments ago.

I also have 144 views from Etsy search at 12 noon. Well, at 1pm since the clocks were turned ahead.

I will count my views til 1am to see how I do for the day. Then won't count them tomorrow for the full day. Only til 1pm.

It was nice to wake up to so many orders. I still am not sure how well I will do compared to the past 2 montns. Both of which were new records.

I just have to try to replace all my sales and good items I've sold. Which will be hard to do.

I got some pics taken this morning in the few minutes of sunshine for tea cup pics. I will list a few things. Then go grocery shopping.

It has been a good, productive day so far.

It is almost Tax Time! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment