Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Amazing Race, tonight's episode

It was an interesting and entertaining episode.

I am glad the cowboys made it and are still in the race. They got off to a bad start when they tried to communicate with the Chinese man who didn't speak english and thought he was saying 15 minutes to walk to their next location, but he was saying 50 minutes. So they were behind the other teams, and in last, after starting that leg first.

I was glad to see the other teams I liked make it to the finish for that leg. Including Brandon and his girl from Big Brother, the father/son team, and, of course, the pretty country singers who made it thanks to the express pass from the cowboys. I probably would have given them the pass too, if they had been flirting with me. lol.

I was sad to see the Kentucky team get eliminated. I wish the original partner had been able to run the race and make it far into it. Maybe another chance for them. I think he should have kept racing without his bag and worn the clothes on his back for the next 23 days. He should have left his bag.

I am hoping the cowboys, Brandon & his girl, the country girls, and the father/son team make it to the end. I hope the cowboys win.

I am now looking forward to Survivor. I am glad they have attractive females this season. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment