Saturday, November 12, 2016

11:11, 4:44, 5:12

I worked at my garden job yesterday.  It was a day of clean-up.  I cut down the hydrangeas, blew leaves, put away the water features, put away some small pieces of furniture, and a few other tasks..

I was carrying the shop-vac to the concrete birdbath when I thought to check the time.  It was 11:11

After work I walked down to the Goodwill.  I did pretty good.  I was glad I went.  I got a nice old looking pencil signed print and a pair of very cool clear glass candlestick holders, and some other things.

After leaving, when I got up to the bus stop I thought to check the time.  I looked at my watch and it was 4:44.

I got home and checked my email.  I had an email from the owner of the garden.  He thanked me for my hard work for the day.  He had sent it at 5:12.

Back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment