Monday, November 28, 2016

God?

I have the tv on with a rerun of Spin City on Laff.  I was upstairs on the computer when I decided to go down and get one of my items to pack.  I stepped into the front room and sat down in front of the tv to watch a little bit of the episode.   Just after I sat down the Mayor of New York talk to Paul at the water cooler he had put into the office to start conversations.  The Mayor said that maybe people aren't using the water cooler for conversation because they didn't have anything to discuss.   And what if they had something to discuss?  Then he pulls out his handmade sign with "God?" on it.

Back to work for me.

UPDATE:

Wow.  Just after I clicked "Post" on the above post I got a sale in my vintage Etsy shop and checked on it.

It was the Sezzatinni tray with the fingers of God touchign Adam's finger from Michaelangelo's Sistine chapel.

Now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment