Saturday, November 12, 2016

Only 19 Search Views at 5:30 AM

Within the past week I had a day of search views in the 260's, and I thought they had finally come up for the fall and the shopping season.

I guess I was wrong.

Here on a saturday morning, usually one of my highest search view days of the week, I have only 19 views from Etsy search.

Even when they have been low all summer I'd still be in the 30's or 40's by now.

I will probably end the day with fewer than 200 views from Etsy search.
2 days ago I finished with only 166.  When on the same day last year I had 255.
Disappointing.

It has been a very good 11 days of November.   So I can't complain too much. And I'm doing slightly better than last year for the past 30 days.

And search views are only about 160 fewer than last year for the first 11 days of the month.  Which is not nearly as bad as I was thinking.

But they are not nearly as good as I thought they'd be.  I could be doing even better this month and this Fall if I had the search views I had last year.

Back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment