Sunday, June 30, 2013

Big Brother Season 15, episode 1

So I watched the first episode on wed and here are some thoughts:
-I thought the guys are meatheads.
-I also thought there are professional women in the house, but uneducated, unemployed men.  And I am wondering how they will interact this season??
-How are the real estate agent in the upscale Miami market and the oriental woman in politics going to conduct themselves?????
-The Jersey girl would be annoying, if I were there.    
-The females are almost all hot and sexy.  That's a surprise.
-And no old/older people??
-See how the black guy plays the game after he says his Christian beliefs are everything to him.
-I did not like any of the guys because they all seem like liars and backstabbers. So far, that is.
-I am rooting for the hot, sexy real estate agent or the young blonde girl.

Episode 2 is on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment