Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vintage Weiss jewelry, yellow & green rhinestone brooch

I found this great piece of costume jewelry on my first search in a long time for a Weiss brooch on the internet.  I believe it was priced low and I got a very good deal.  I usually search for costume jewelry by maker and I have been searching for alot of Monet, Coro or Trifari jewelry.  The last time I searched for a piece of Weiss jewelry I didn't find any good deals.  I think it was good timing to find it on that search.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/97579624/antique-rhinestone-brooch-pin-vintage?ref=shop_home_active



Well, now it is time to watch the first episode of Big Brother.  I have liked the past 3 seasons I've watched.  It has actually been entertaining. I didn't think it would be.  So I didn't watch the first seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment