Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rare antique Fishel Nessler FN Co jewelry, cobalt blue glass women's buckle

I got so lucky to find this online.  I was searching for some nice jewelry for my shop when I found a bargain piece.  So I checked the rest of that shop and found 4 more things.  This great buckle was one of them.  I didn't know that it was as good a piece as it is when I saw it, but I could see that it was a high quality piece and worth more than the list price.  So I bought it.

Once I got it I saw that it was marked FN Co on the back.  That was not mentioned in the seller's listing.
And it was as great looking as I thought it would be:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/80801382/rare-antique-fn-co-fishel-nessler-brass?ref=shop_home_active



It was a nice, very warm day at work today. I got some things done. Don't think I completed everything though.  I came home to sale of my pair Stiffel brass lamps.  Now I have to get them to the buyer safely.  I think I can do that.  Can I do it for the amount of shipping I put in the listing???  That's the question.

It's a warm evening.  I might try to take some pics outside.  Should use my hands on me too.

It has been an ok day.

No comments:

Post a Comment