Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It is a beautiful, sunny day here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

It is a clear blue sky with low humidity and nice, warm temps.  I wanted to go out and capture how nice it was today in the park down the street from my house, West Park.  From there it has one of the best views in the city.

I went down by lake Elizabeth and on my first pic I had a couple visitors....ducks have been at the lake this year and people feed them. So they thought I had food:


I took some more from the same side of the lake showing the skyline and the clear blue sky:







I sat on the edge of the lake and try to capture a few pics:



I turned to my left:


Then back toward the skyline:


I walked over to the right side of the lake and sat in the grass to catch some pics of the ducks lounging with the bridge and skylilne behind them:




Then I started walking around the right side of the lake


I turned and took a pic of where I started:



 Here is a pic from the opposite end of Lake Elizabeth from where I started:



And walking up the other side:


On the walk back home I stopped at the George Washington statute in the park at the bottom of my street, Sherman Avenue in the Mexican War Sts:






I took some pics of the street sign at the bottom of Sherman even though the tree behind it does not look good.  I wish it would grow leaves so I can take another pic for my shop.

Now, I have to pack some orders.  I should try to get the tea cups shipped.

It is a nice, sunny evening.  I will end up just watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment