Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Etsy brass table lamps update

I was surprised.  I actually shipped the 2 Stiffel brass lamps for about the $35 I had guessed and put in the listing.  I was thinking it would be $50 or more.  With insurance it came to just less than $38.  Not bad. I can live with that.  NOW, I am just hoping they will make it safely.

Today has been an ok day. Only got the lamps shipped. No other pics taken.  Went to goodwill.  Spent almost $30, but really only got 1 good thing. A 1960's football board game. I should stop buying for now and spend money on other priorities.

I also bought some nice tea cups on ebay last night and today.  i am very happy with them.  Especially the 2 pink ones from last night for which the seller accepted my offers.  I will good profits on both.

Tonight I am going to watch tv.  Watch Big Brother. And use my hands.

I have to get some things done tomorrow.  At least some organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment