Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vintage Royal Stafford china tea cup; 300 views

Here right after 8 pm I have 302 views from Etsy search.  59 from Google.  Made a couple sales. One decent tea cup sale.  Got some pics taken of the very nice Royal Stafford tea cup I got on ebay and got in the mail today:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153221517/antique-english-tea-cup-and-saucer?ref=teams_post


I made it to the thrift store and found a few decent things. I really didn't get much accomplished today.  I didn't have Dave come over after I saw the real estate tax bill.

I am looking forward to this summer and the rest of the year and seeing how I end the year with my shop. See how I grow. See what else I can put in my shop.  See if I can get any furniture done this year. And hoping I can get healed and stay healthy. And be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment