Tuesday, December 29, 2015

118 Search Views at 12 Noon: A Good Sign

So my views are higher today than they have been for all of december.  That is encouraging for 2016.

One of the time periods at which I measure my stats is 12 noon.  I like to have 100 search views by 12 noon.  And for all of december I was below 100.  I didn't reach 300 search views once in december.

But here today, on a tuesday, right after Christmas I have 118 views from Etsy search.  With 579 total views.

For the week before Christmas I'd only be in the 60's-80's at 12 noon.

For the past 3 years my search views were higher for the days and months after Christmas than for the weeks before.  This year is that way again.  That is encouraging.  Even my Christmas day search views were decent.

Time to get to work.  I have orders to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment